Caragagh, Virginia, Co. Cavan
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 342m2
Cargagh House is a magnificent 3 story dwelling with panoramic views of the countryside. This property is located just 6 miles from Virginia. It is finished to a very high standard, Italian porcelain tiles, Coffer ceilings, balcony velux windows on top floor, raised bed areas, games room with bar are just some of the features this property has to offer. The property is built over 3 floors, the ground floor contains a large living room, kitchen/diner, study, games room along with a utility & WC/shower room. On the first floor there are 4 large bedrooms (3 of which are en-suite) a bathroom and an open study area that could be used as a 5th bedroom. The second floor currently contains a bathroom and 3 additional rooms which are currently used as storage and games room. The property is a must see.
- Panoramic views of the countryside
- Located on an elevated site 6 miles from Virginia town
- Close to Killinkere national school and leisure centre
- wainscoting in entrance hall, kitchen and landing.
- Coffered ceilings throughout
- 4 Bedrooms + office with 3 additional storage rooms on the second floor
- plunge pool and pond
- Tarmac drive
- Bio cycle waste treatment
- Gas heating
Virginia Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 12387815