Dun na Ri, 4 Barnhill Lawn, Dalkey, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 252 m²
Important Note: Details of upcoming viewings as well as the current highest offer are available to view here:https://www.auctioneera.ie/property/dun-na-ri-4-barnhill-lawn-dalkey-dublin-a96-yw01 Auctioneera is delighted to present Déºn na Ré, 4 Barnhill Lawn, Dalkey in Dublin. This fully renovated, 3-bed detached property comes to the market in walk-in condition and would be ideal as a home for a growing family At the front of the property, there are custom electric gates giving excellent privacy. The driveway is made up of limestone paving, granite cobble lock and granite curbing. There is ample space for parking. CCTV covers the entire property, and the house is alarmed with phone alerts giving great security. The ground floor consists of a living room, dining room/kitchen, laundry room, and WC. The property has had a recent concrete floor with insulation, radon barrier, and underfloor heating fitted. There is a marble floor throughout the ground floor and stairs, internal acoustic insulation, Rationel aluminium and triple glazed windows and doors, in-wall and ceiling installation of Monitor Audio 5.2.1 surround sound speakers, Cat 6 cabled to key points and highly efficient Nibe ground source heat pump for heating and hot water. The living room is a bright open space which is flooded by natural light through the south-facing front of the property. The dual-aspect dining room/kitchen is tastefully decorated with views out of the rear of the property. The kitchen is beautifully fitted with modern integrated Neff appliances including a coffee maker, two ovens, a microwave and 5 zone induction hob. The bi-folding doors open onto the porcelain-tied balcony which overlooks the back garden. The laundry room offers excellent additional storage space. The WC comes well-presented with unique metro tiles and wash hand basin. Upstairs consists of 3 bedrooms, an ensuite, and a bathroom. All 3-bedrooms boast plenty of potential as cosy living spaces with excellent storage in the form of built-in sliding wardrobes and in the case of the double and master bedroom a walk-in wardrobe. Both the ensuite and bathroom come well-presented, both are wet rooms and feature large sink vanity units. At the rear of the property is a highly insulated garden studio which includes a toilet, shower, small kitchen, and cat 6 cabling. There is also an extra-large detached garage with an electric up and over door which provides excellent additional storage. The professionally landscaped garden is very private, and the large sunken garden is insulated and pre-plumbed for underfloor and bench heating. There are a number of amenities in the area including Sandycove Beach, Hyde Park, primary and secondary schools, supermarkets, shops, restaurants, bars, and cafes. The area is well catered for by public transportation with Dalkey and Glenageary Dart stations being a 10-minute walk away. Dalkey village is a 2-minute walk away and has a host of amenities. Viewing is highly recommended!
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Recent Architect designed remodel. Externally insulated walls all round. Internal acoustic insulation throughout.
- New concrete floor with insulation, radon barrier and underfloor heating. Marble floor throughout downstairs and on the stairs.
- Off street parking for many cars and or boats (Solid footings). Granite cobble locked drive with granite curbing. Limestone paving for drive.
- Highly efficient Nibe Ground source heat pump for heating and hot water. Underfloor heating throughout with multiple zones.
- Custom Electric gates and gated access both sides of premises. Extra-large detached garage with electric up and over door.
- Rationale Aluminium and Triple glazed windows and doors throughout. Vent-Axia Heat Recovery Ventilation System that continuously replaces air througho
- House alarm with phone alerting and CCTV covering all of the property.
- Professionally landscaped garden. Very private and large sunken garden insulated and pre-plumbed for underfloor and bench heating.
- Newly re-wired with extra sockets everywhere and for multiple lighting scenes. Cat 6 cabled to key points around the premises.
- Highly insulated garden studio includes, toilet, shower, small kitchen bar, cat 6 cabling. Geo thermal heating
Dalkey Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
€1,195,000Parkville Sorrento Road Dalkey, Dalkey, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€1,200,00048 Glenageary Woods, Glenageary, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€1,200,00012 St. Catherineâ€™s Road Glenageary, Glenageary, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€1,200,0003 & 4 Gowrie, Upper Glenageary Road Glenageary, Glenageary, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 4 Bath · End of Terrace
€1,225,000Kremasti, 12 Beech Court, Killiney, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€1,250,00021 Villarea Park, Glenageary, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€1,295,000Langara Lodge, Lower Glenageary Road, Glenageary, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€1,299,950Meer, Church Road, Killiney, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€1,395,0002 Grosvenor Terrace, Off Sorrento Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€1,400,000Weatheroak, 46 Killiney Road, Killiney, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€1,475,0001 Knocknacree Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€1,500,000Bohy, 13 Sandycove Road, Sandycove, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 19451784
View all Properties
Auctioneera Dublin Office*01 9038335
Thinking of selling?
As a Daft Premier Partner we can get you 3X more views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to us today.
Quick quote estimator