Portnahully, Carrigeen, Co. Waterford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 215 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Outstanding 5 bedroom detached residence circa 215 sq m on elevated site circa .75 acre with stunning river views
- Conveniently located just north of Waterford city and within a few minutes drive from the M9 and city by pass
- Integral garage circa 24 sq m with double loft space
- Meticulously designed gardens favouring native Irish trees and shrubs with both a traditional lawn and wild flower meadow.
- Large office with separate entrance ;High speed broadband. Fiber broadband available from August/Sept; all cabling already installed in the area.
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 112846274
Energy Performance Indicator: 150.7 kWh/m2/yr
€475,0001 Heathfield Drive, Grantstown Village, Grantstown, Co. Waterford5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€475,0001 Heathfield Drive Grantstown Village, Waterford5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€495,000Shangrila, Williamstown Road, Co. Waterford6 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€495,000Shangrilá, Williamstown Road, Co. Waterford6 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€495,00069 The Folly, Waterford, Co. Waterford5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€585,00013 King's Channel, Co. Waterford5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€650,00013 The Village, Ballygunner, Ballygunner, Co. Waterford5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€695,000House Type B, Castleview, Castleview, Williamstown Road, Co. Waterford5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€825,000Rossbeigh, 15 Castlewoods, Ballinamona, Co. Waterford5 Bed · 6 Bath · Detached
€825,000Rossbeigh, 15 Castlewoods, Ballinamona, Waterford City, Co. Waterford5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19023016