- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Tender
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TENDER:
Beautifully designed 4 bedroom detached residence set in the most idyllic and convenient setting and beside the historic Castletown House, Parkland and River Walks. Properties that meet all the key criteria for owner-occupiers, professional accommodation providers and rental investors and to such degree are rare. Its pivotal and much sought after location, exceptional design features, high standards throughout, this property truly opens up a range of opportunities for the discerning buyer as a primary residence, for a professional accommodation service portfolio or for rental investment.
Exceptionally lucrative for short lets / overseas holiday market, matching its top key requirements for accommodation - luxury accommodation with unique design features, in a pivotal central location, in a historic village / town, free and secure private car parking, on Public Transport Network to key Tourist Attractions, and important for short/long term lets – mere minutes walk to cafes, shops, restaurants, bars. Also ideally located for long term rentals /investors /owner-occupiers, with easy access to motorways, on Direct Public Transport Link to English Language Schools in area and Universities, on serviced bus route for Intel and local businesses including new state of the art Clarington Primary Health Care.
· Architecturally designed property with unique design features
· Set in an idyllic sylvan setting, not overlooked
· Central location - minutes walk to shops, bars, restaurants, events venues, schools
. On Direct Public Transport Link to English Language Schools & Universities
· High Rental Income potential from Holiday / Short / Long Term Lets
· In Turn-Key condition for letting markets
· Easy Access to Motorways, Airports, Ferryports
· 5 minute walk to Castletown Parkland Gates & River Liffey
· Minutes drive to 2 Championship Golf Courses - K Club Resort, Carton House Hotel Resort
· On Direct Public Transport Link to Dublin city and major tourist attractions
· Secure Private Parking
. Large Garage with adjoining rooms
· Electronic remote control gates with intercom system
· Electronic remote control garage door
· Gym / Studio space
· Ensuite with integrated Steam Room
· Travertine bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath
· Fully landscaped gardens
· Raised garden beds - horticulture
· Rose garden
· Feature garden water fall
· Garden lighting & automatic lighting system
· West facing patio, paved
· 3 zone control heating system.
· Oil fired central heating
· Turn-Key-Package Option for rental / investors / owner-occupiers
Accommodation comprises Hallway, Sitting Room, Reception Room, Kitchen, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Hotpress, Gym Room / Studio Space, Utility Room, Large Garage with adjoining w.c.
1.56m x 4.29m
plus 1.33m x 5.02m
With recessed lighting, porcelain tiled floor, feature glass roof ceiling and alarm panel.
Reception room 1
4.22m x 5.06m
Arch step to lower level, feature vaulted ceiling 4.11m high, double height feature apex window, gas fired fireplace with ornate surround, recessed lights, TV and phone point.
Reception room 2
3.37m x 3.22m
Solid wood floor, double door leading to hall and sitting room, TV and phone point, feature 3.79m ceiling.
7.50m x 4.74m
Ivory kitchen floor and wall units, tiled floor, breakfast bar, recessed lights, quadruple glazed window-ceiling panel feature maximizing natural light, TV and phone points, double doors to rear garden and patio area, remote control switch to garage door.
4.42m x 5.03m
With built in wardrobes, bedside cabinets, bedside wall lights, vanity unit and integrated shelving including overhead storage, recessed lights, TV and phone point, master remote switch for outside lights and alarm panel.
1.39m x 2.49m
Fully tiled with WC, WHB, shower featuring integrated Steam Room.
3.57m x 3.77m
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, bedside wall lights, overhead storage, phone and TV point, hatch/attic access.
3.00m x 2.46m
Double bedroom with phone and TV point.
3.68m x 1.43m
2.78m x 2.43m
Bedroom with TV and phone point.
2.69m x 2.68m
Natural Stone Travertine bathroom with WC, WHB, sunken Jacuzzi bath and shower, bidet, fully tiled, integrated mirror, recessed lighting.
1.19m x 2.32m
Plumbed for washing machine and shelved.
8.86m x 7.08m
With remote control electric door, 2 adjoining rooms, fully heated making it suitable for multiple use, one room which is currently used as gym / studio space, adjoining w.c.
By appointment only
Simon McAleese Solicitors
130 Francis Street,
Celbridge Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...