Thullabaun, Killadoon, Louisburgh, Co. Mayo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 164m2
A most charming 4-bed property laid out over two floors and enjoying c. 1,800 sq.ft of accommodation. This delightful property is set on the Wild Atlantic Way, in a scenic part of the country, offering spectacular views of the Mweelra and the Atlantic Ocean. Located west of Louisburgh town and within easy reach of the coastline and a number of sandy beaches, nestled in a natural landscape abundant with native flora and fauna and magnificent views guaranteed to relax even the most frantic city dweller. On the ground floor are two principal reception rooms, one a living room with a solid fuel open fire place with two windows looking out over the front garden and beyond to the Atlantic. While the other, is a large kitchen/dining area, which runs from back to front, with half tiled/wooden flooring, shaker style kitchen with integrated appliances and a solid fuel stove with a back boiler to heat water and radiators. There are sliding doors off the dining area that lead out to the side of the property. Providing flexible accommodation, the ground floor also the master bedroom with an ensuite and walk in wardrobe, a study and a family bathroom. Upstairs there are 3 further bedrooms (2 ensuite) and a further bathroom. There is a feature alcove with a Velux over, which provides a cosy seating area . Surrounded by a stunning and dramatic landscape this house offers a wide range of options, comfort and privacy to families, sailors, artists, holiday makes, etc
- 4 bedrooms (3 ensuite)
- Presents in turnkey condition with bright spacious living accommodation
- Set on a large site with spectacular views over the surrounding countryside, Mweelra mountain range and the Atlantic Ocean
- Circa 13km West of Louisburgh town and in close proximity to White Strand & Silver Strand Beaches
- OFCH, Solid fuel stove with back boiler, PVC double glazing & Private well
- Ideal family home or Holiday home
Louisburgh Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 105322929
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 12653579