- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 122 m²
Churches Estate Agents welcome this spacious four bedroom well appointed home with garage & large rear garden to the market.
Located in an ever popular estate in Killiney No 110 Watson Drive is presented in good decorative order throughout & benefits from D2 BER rating. Positioned on a height, built C.1970€TM & spanning an impressive 122m2 without the addition of the garage makes this family home the ideal starter from those purchasers who wish to take advantage of surrounding amenities. Equally this property will be of interest to those who are seeking to come back to the area where they grew up.
Coble brick drive with an ample parking for up to 2 medium sized cars leads to front porch. Entrance hallway with carpet flooring & decorative glass panelling takes you in the heart of this wonderful home; off hallway is guest WC & access to garage. To front is sitting room with large window & gas fire; separate dining room is located to rear & is accessed from kitchen or sitting room. Bright kitchen is well stocked with units, endless counter top work space, free standing electric cooker, breakfast area & it has access to secluded rear garden.
Feature gable wall window brings you to the upper level of No 110 where you are graced with four well proportioned bedrooms. Large master double bedroom with built in storage is set to front along with second double bedroom. Remaining third double bedroom with built in storage & large single bedroom are located to the back of the property; all bedrooms are laid with carpet flooring. To complete this great family home is main bathroom with 3x piece suite, wall tiling & separate walk in shower cubicle.
Very private rear garden c. 14m in length is in lawn with walled boundary is not overlooked; this generous garden would suitably provide enough space if you were to extend the living accommodation of No 110. (S.P.P). Patio at the end of the garden catches mid afternoon to setting sun, garden can be accessed by side entrance from front.
Watson Estate is a mature residential area of Killiney surrounded by established & renowned local schools both primary & secondary along with lush green parklands. Road linkage to M50/ N11 is direct & at an ease. Park walks with a great selection of sporting clubs are based locally at Kilbogget Park. Scenic walks & stunning views are available on Killiney Hill & sea swims for those who are brave enough are in nearby Killiney beach. Shopping facilities & service are well catered for with large Tesco Shopping centre on your door step, further afield is Cornelscourt Shopping Centre & Dundrum Town Centre.
Viewing highly recommended
- Open drive, coble stone, parking x 3 cars, planted hedge
Porch: c. 1.72 x 1.42m
- Tiled floor
Hall: c.4.80 x 1.42m
- Carpet flooring, wide hallway, guest WC, access to garage
Downstairs W.C: c. 0.95 x 1.94m
- 2 x piece suite, gable wall window
Sitting Room: c.4.72 x 3.61m
- Large sitting room, remote control gas fire, carpet flooring, large window to front
Dining Room: c. 3.63 x 3.61m
- Carpet flooring, large window overlooking back garden
Kitchen: c. 3.60 x 3.80m
- Fitted units, free standing electric cooker, dining space, door to back garden & side entrance
Landing: c. 2.69 x 2.64m
- Generous squares shape landing, gable window, hot press storage
Bedroom 1: c.2.92 x 3.73m (to front)
- Double bedroom, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2: c. 3.98 x 3.72m (to front)
- Master double bedroom, carpet flooring, built in wardrobe/storage
Bedroom 3: c.3.85 x 2.69m (to rear)
- Carpet flooring, built in wardrobe/storage
Bedroom 4: c.3.64 x 2.40m (to rear)
- Carpet flooring
Bathroom: c. 2.73 x 2.25m
- Partial wall tiling, 3x piece suite, separate shower cubicle
Garage: c. 4.53 x 2.27m
Back Garden: c.14 x 8.50m
- Easterly aspect in lawn, patio area to setting sun, not over looked very private, side entrance from front
Killiney Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...