30 Elmpark Avenue, Ranelagh, Ranelagh, Dublin 6
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 101 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Stunning red brick period residence dating from 1890€TM.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location adjacent to Ranelagh Village.
- New kitchen extension completed in 2013.
- Double glazed windows throughout €
- Aereco demand controlled ventilation system installed.
- Resident on street permit parking.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Town garden with rear pedestrian access.
- Home office.
Ranelagh Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€725,00027 Grosvenor Park, Rathmines, Dublin 64 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€725,00075 Harold's Cross Road, Harold's Cross, Dublin 6W3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€745,00027 Merton Crescent, Mount Saint Annes, Milltown, Dublin 64 Bed · 3 Bath · Townhouse
€750,00019 Greenmount Court, Harold's Cross Road, Harold's Cross, Dublin 63 Bed · 4 Bath · End of Terrace
€750,00035 Raymond Street, South Circular Road, Dublin 84 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€750,00081 Harold's Cross Road, Harold's Cross, Dublin 65 Bed · Terrace
€750,00025 Victoria Avenue, Donnybrook, Dublin 43 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€760,0007 Chelmsford Avenue, Ranelagh, Ranelagh, Dublin 63 Bed · 2 Bath · End of Terrace
€775,0002 Rugby Villas, Rugby Road, Ranelagh, Dublin 63 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€785,0003 Northbrook Avenue, Ranelagh, Dublin 63 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€795,00012 Parnell Road, Harold's Cross, Dublin 63 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€795,00013 Parnell Road, Harold's Cross, D12X433, Dublin 6W3 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
Daft ID: 19178209