35 Thomas Street, Co. Waterford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- City centre period residence in walk-in condition
- Easily accommodates a home office/fourth bedroom
- Within a short walk from choice of schools, city retail district , and supermarkets
- Courtyard with original red brick walls to the rear of the property
- Freshly painted and equipped with a new kitchen with some integrated appliances.
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 114700628
Energy Performance Indicator: 374.58 kWh/m2/yr
€179,0005 Griffith Place, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€180,00023 Morrissons Avenue, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€185,00036 Keane's Road, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€185,0009 Roanmore Park, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€185,0002 Bath Street, Co. Waterford5 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€188,00028 Christendom Square, Ferrybank3 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€199,00015 Ashe Road, Kingsmeadow, Waterford, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€205,0007 Meneval Green, Farmleigh, Waterford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€210,00035 Ashe Road, Kingsmeadow, Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€210,00011 Holly Walk, Templers Hall, Waterford, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€225,00035 Greenoaks, Rockshire Road, Ferrybank3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€225,00016 Castle Oaks. Rockshire Road, Ferrybank, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 19373504