- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 32018 sq. ft.
- Landmark Office Building (For Sale by Private Treaty).
- Prime Grade A fully occupied Office Building extending to approximately 2,974 sq. metres (32,018 sq. feet) with 104 on site car spaces.
- High Profile Occupiers including; Limerick Clinic, HSE, Bel Power Solutions, Mullane Endodontics, Spin South West, VHI and OPW.
- Located at the main entrance to Raheen Business Park the principal IDA Business Park in the Mid-West Region of Ireland. Modern Specification throughout typically Grade A Specification with Raised Access Floors, Air Conditioning etc.
- Currently producing a rental income of €616,671 per annum with additional Roof Income of €45,925 per annum (Total Income €662,096 per annum).
- Attractive WAULT of approximately 6.68 years to Break Option
- Log onto www.citygatehouse.com for access to data-site
City Gate House was developed by Brookvale Group and built by SISK in 2005. The building comprises a 4-storey concrete framed office building, with Polished Concrete FaéÂ§ade with aluminium framed double-glazed windows and doors and Steel Framed Roof Structure, extending to a total net internal floor area of approximately 2,974 sq. metres (32,018 sq. feet). The property has the benefit of modern fit-outs throughout and comprise Grade A Specification. The typical specification throughout the building includes Raised Access Floors, Suspended Ceilings with Air Conditioning, Open Plan & Cellular Office Accommodation. The Building has a flexible configuration and has 2 No. 8 Person Passenger Lifts serving all Floors. The current car parking on site extends to approximately 104 car spaces.
Limerick is the third largest city in Ireland and the regional capital of the mid-west of Ireland with a population of 160,000. Limerick City lies on a strategic position along the Midwest corridor of Ireland bordered by County Tipperary to the east, County Cork to the south, County Kerry to the west and County Clare to the north. Limerick is located approximately 100km north of Cork City (N20), 200km south west of Dublin (M7) and 100km south of Galway City (M18).
The Raheen Business Park which is Limericks principal business park is home to some of Limericks largest employers including Analog, Stryker and Regeneron City Gate House is located at the main entrance to Raheen Business Park and is a landmark building on the Southern Environs of Limerick. The site has excellent accessibility with the N20 (Cork/Limerick Route) being within 0.5km of the property. City Gate House fronts onto the Raheen Roundabout which links Raheen onto the M18 (Galway/ Ennis/Shannon) Route from Limerick. The M7 (Dublin/ Limerick Motorway) is located approximately 6km from City Gate House. Raheen Business Park is well serviced by Public Bus Services with regular services from the City Centre to Raheen, Colbert Train Station is located at Limerick City Centre provides regular train services from Limerick City to Cork, Dublin, Waterford & Galway.
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...