20 Woodfield, Cappagh Road, Barna, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 175 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Stunning 5 bed Detached Residence
- Presented in superb condition
- Close to Barna Woods, Rusheen Bay & Cappagh park
- Tarmacadam front, side & rear - ample parking
- Walking distance to a host of schools
- Well serviced by local amenities
- Superb bus service to & from Galway City
- Abundance of outdoor attractions nearby
- Excellent transport facilities via main Galway/Barna Road
- Easy access to Salthill, NUIG, UCH, Galway City & Barna
Barna Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 111374427
Energy Performance Indicator: 139.58 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€685,0009 Rockbarton Road, Salthill, Co. Galway6 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€695,000Drum West, Rahoon, Co. Galway5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€750,000Ros Na Ri, Ros Na Ri, Forramoyle East, Barna, Co. Galway7 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€825,0003 Thornberry, Truskey West, Barna, Co. Galway5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€950,000Gortacleva Bushypark Galway, Bushy Park, Co. Galway5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€950,000Corcullen, Co. Galway5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€950,000Forramoyle East, Barna, Co. Galway6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€2,900,000Heywood, Seapoint, Barna, Co. Galway5 Bed · 7 Bath · Detached
€2,900,000Seapoint, Barna, Co. Galway5 Bed · 6 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18727173