- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 116 m²
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing this recently refurbished three bedroom semi detached family home to the market boasting an idyllic position on Limekiln Park within Manor Estate, Dublin 12.
Limekiln is an ever sought after location due to its close proximity to a wealth of amenities including St. Judes GAA Club, St. Mary's Rugby Club, Orwell, Rathfarnham & Ashleaf Shopping Centres and Bushy & Tymon Parks. A choice of esteemed schools are within easy reach including Bishop Shanahan, St. Mac Daras, Terenure College, Templeogue College and Our Lady's. On a transport note the 15A bus route is on your doorstep and the M50 Motorway is merely minutes by car.
Internal living accommodation of c. 1,250 sq. ft. comprises of entrance hallway, family bathroom, lounge, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms and master bedroom ensuite.
No. 8 has been recently refurbished throughout and offers one lucky buyer the opportunity to walk in and hang their hat. Each and every room has been transformed to an exceptionally high standard and beautifully decorated. The landscaped front driveway offers plenty of parking along with garage access. The extra large rear is fully walled and prime for outdoor dining and entertaining.
To be seen is to be appreciated - Register your interest with Ray Cooke Auctioneers today!
- c. 1,250 sq ft
- BER C3
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Newly fitted porch and front door
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- New flooring throughout
- Repainted inside and out
- Upgraded kitchen & appliances
- Additional insulation upstairs
- Additional attic insulation
- Newly fitted wardrobes to bedrooms
- Additional master bedroom storage area
- Fully tiled ensuite
- Fully tiled bathroom downstairs
- New electrical fittings throughout
- Upgraded radiators throughout
- New hot water cylinder
- Garage to side plumbed for washing machine
- Landscaped front driveway
- Mature and highly sought after development
- 15A bus route on your doorstep
- A host of essential amenities all within arm's reach
- M50 motorway merely minutes by car
- Register your interest today!
If travelling M50 Southbound take exit 11 for Templeogue and keep left. At The Spawell traffic light junction turn left. Proceed ahead and straight through the first major roundabout onto Wellington Road and at the traffic light junction turn left onto Limekiln Road. Take the 2nd right turn onto Limekiln Park.
Terenure Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...