St. Brides is a distinct Georgian detached residence on a mature site in the heart of Loughrea Town Centre. The residence originally dates back to circa 1820 and was owned by Henry Lascelles Earl of Harewood of Portumna Castle and York in England. The property was initially home of General Harrison, a British Army officer with the ...
View more details & 19 more photos Call: John Clohessy at 091569123
Winters Property Management have the privilege of placing this superbly maintained property on the market. The property is maintained to the highest standard throughout the house. Viewings of this property are highly recommended. All flooring and finishes are to an excellent standard. No.34 is located off the headfo...
View more details & 7 more photos Call: Ian Hutchinson at 091 771898