- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 158 m²
Collins O'Meara Auctioneers are delighted to present this exceptional home to the market. This superb four bedroom detached family home extends to c.1700 sq. ft. and offers spacious, light-filled living accommodation with high quality fixtures and fittings. Accommodation comprises of hallway, kitchen/dining, utility, guest W.C., four large bedrooms (two en-suites) and bathroom. Situated in a small scale development, this beautiful home is within walking distance of all local amenities and excellent transport links making it an ideal choice for any commuter. A rare opportunity to acquire a fine property in a location that seldom comes to the market.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
5.11m x 4.00m
Solid timber floor, open fire with solid fuel inset stove and granite hearth and surround, power-points, T.V. point, phone point, French double doors, radiator, ceiling cornicing.
8.54m x 7.57m
Open-plan dining area, solid timber floor, patio door access, dual aspect windows to rear garden, radiators x 2, power point, T.V. point.
Kitchen area - tile floor, floor & eye level kitchen units, raised granite splashback, Belfast sink, integrated oven/hob, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, recessed lighting, power points.
2.01m x 2.08m
Tile floor, rear access, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, power points.
1.52m x 1.46m
Tile floor, W.H.B., W.C., radiator.
3.99m x 4.31m
Carpet floor, fitted wardrobe, heating thermostat, power points, phone point, T.V. point.
3.18m x 1.28m
Tiled floor to ceiling, shower unit with mains shower, W.H.B., W.C., radiator.
3.30m x 2.38m
Carpet floor, fitted wardrobe, power points, phone point, radiator.
3.11m x 2.73m
Timber floor, radiator, power points.
2.06m x 2.14m
Tile floor, floor to ceiling wall tiles, bath/shower unit, W.H.B., W.C., radiator.
3.74m x 3.31m
Carpet floor, fitted wardrobe, power points, T.V. point, radiator, dual aspect window.
2.12m x 2.12m
Tile floor, shower unit with mains shower, W.H.B., W.C., radiator.
Air to Water Central Heating System
- Show house condition throughout extending to c. 1700 sq. ft.
- Excellent location within a small development of just 14 architecturally designed houses, in close proximity to all of Rochestown's amenities.
- Superior finishes throughout including moulded nine-inch skirting boards, panelled doors, solid timber floors, granite worktops and fitted wardrobes.
- Fully alarmed.
- P.V.C. double glazed windows with fitted roller blinds throughout.
- Stira stairs to partially floored attic area.
- Ventilation and heating system.
- Modern air to water heat pump central heating system.
- External features include patio area, private rear garden and Steel-tech shed.
- Cobbled driveway to front with ample parking.
- Scoil Phadraig Naofa on doorstep and Rochestown Secondary School less than five minutes drive.
- Excellent bus link service less than five minutes walk.
Rochestown Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...