12 Saint Peter's Road, Phibsborough, Dublin 7
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 115m2
Mature red brick Pre € 63 investment laid out in 2 large full floor apartments ( 1 x 1 bed & 1 x 3 bedroom ) and situated in this most convenient location, in the heart of fashionable Phibsborough village and walking distance from a host of shopping and city centre amenities. Extending to c. 103 sq. m ( Gross Internal) and requiring refurbishment, the house retains many of its original Period features including ornate covings, original fireplaces and original staircase. A private garden of c.7 meters extends to the rear. An exceptional opportunity for an investor, the house also presents itself to be an easily converted and refurbished stylish family residence. Entrance Hall with coved ceiling. Ground Floor €\
- Refurbishment opportunity with strong income potential.
- Excellent Phibsboro location.
- Proven letting location close to Grangegorman DIT.
- Adjacent to LUAS.
- Close proximity to the IFSC and city.
Dublin 7 Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Daft ID: 13213264